Are women better negotiators than men? Some studies will say yes but more man negotiate about a car than women do. Men try and get the price down on average about $2,000.
Most women are more concerned and focused about the monthly payments so they work on that at the car dealership.
When you’re shopping around for a car you need to negotiate the total price of the vehicle and not just the monthly payment.
No matter whom you are man or women you could always use some tips on negotiating on a car. It all starts here:
- Do your research have enough information on the car to make an informed offer
- Negotiate the invoice price not the sticker price
- You need to be confident
- Be prepared to get turned down, but always move on there are better deals
- Know when to give up on the car
- Know when to say you’ll take the car – when the car dealer hits your price range with an offer take it!
If you need some auto finance or want help with narrowing down the car dealerships in your area that will work with your budget or credit score in Atlanta we are here to help you out.
Auto financing before you buy a used car in Atlanta Georgia
Take a minute or two and see what you can get approved for with a new or used car in Atlanta Georgia. We work with the best car dealerships in the Atlanta area so you know what your getting finance wise before you head to the car dealership. Oh and don’t forget to test drive the car before you sign on the dotted line.